Thursday, April 21, 2011

Publisher rocks!

Okay found my way into publisher and started doing some really fun collage pages as it can make backgrounds transparent so all shows through -fantastic! Been busy - we have taken up tennis but last week my body decided to rebel afterwards and gave me the worst migraine had so had to go to hospital to get pethidine and anti nausea -wot fun!! However played yesterday and drank LOADS of water and just had to take one little tablet so great! Swimming 42 lengths at least 5x per week so if there is any justice in this world I should lose weight!  Anyway have spent last week really looking at quilties and made a cover for the ones I have done - intend to add to it- also some kinda folk art crazy quilt hearts and yesterday at last got back into painting. The problem is I love it all and there is just not enough time to do it all in a day!! Here is painting!

As usual some bits okay others???!!!!!!




Here is the quiltie cover I did - not finished got to put embellishments etc on.


Front cover

Back cover - love that quote!

Quilted heart

Detail of embroidery I put on it. Not great but first attempt!
Right getting ready to give residents nice Easter weekend. Happy Easter everyone!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - it means a lot and I love reading them!