Monday, September 15, 2014

LONG TIME!

Been busy posting on the House renovation blog so not much on here but the good news is - the house is almost - ish - finished!!! And I am going to retire this blog and start the new one for the things I - hopefully - am going to try and sell. So will let you know when that is up and running.

So, for the market, I have to start making christmas stuff - I know, I know, that dreaded word. But I LOVE IT!!

So, tried making some little peg stars...

Will look great in my new Scandinavian sort of upstairs landing.

Got the sewing room up and running so first thing I tried was making a cover for my sewing machine. Realised that I don't like working with oilcloth!!!

But looks cute!

Then my peg bags had come to the end of their natural life so wanted to try a design where I wouldn't be fishing for pegs all the time and this is it! It even has a lining. And it's got to be good with sheep all over it!!

Tried making a tweed cafetiere cover but abject failure so going to try it again - loved the colours and texture so watch this space!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - it means a lot and I love reading them!