Saturday, September 20, 2014

HANDMADE FAIR

Visited the Handmade Fair yesterday - brilliant! Lovely to see small businesses given such a great opportunity to get out to thousands of people. It was really well run and just lovely chatting to the stall holders and getting some tips. And of course an amazing location! (Sorry the pics are so blue - my iPhone has gone funny!)

Queue to get in - fortunately I was early
Met Ms Allsopp having a look round - just as you imagine her and so lovely with everyone

I went to a needle felt workshop and got some good tips. This wasn't done very well as I rushed but good fun! And SOOOOO easy!

Hope it continues next year as a great day out seeing lots of talented people - couldn't resist getting this cute christmas pic from LAUREN'S COWS.

And this ingeniously simple MULTIPOM maker to make loads of pom-poms at once, but even better - you can make trim and braid - which costs a fortune in the shops! Clever lady! Can't wait to try it out!

And I have also secreted away some Edinburgh Elderflower Gin!!! Sigh, nectar, two of my favourite things married together!!

The front door, now having replaced the sliding doors for a proper door and two full length glass panels, is perfect for hanging glass christmas baubles in, so as I only have two, I bought another one!

Lovely, lovely and now inspired to get making - just a few thousand banister spindles to paint between me and my creativity!

So, great one Ms Allsopp, roll on next year! If anyone wants to go it is on today and tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - it means a lot and I love reading them!