Friday, May 9, 2014

PRACTICE NEEDED!

Went on a course at Rowan Tree Studios at Clovelly yesterday and had a lovely day learning how to free motion quilt - a lot more difficult than it looks and definitely one of those skills that needs practice, practice, practice! Sarah who lead the course was lovely and really helpful.

I have so much African fabric I thought I would take some of it along and try and use that. Hmmm...

Yup, got to work on that! But it was lots of fun and looking forward to trying it on my sewing machine.

Here is the spinning I have done this last week, awaiting a good wash before being wound into balls, probably to be used in weaving.

Think that might be it for a while as got a manic month coming up but... I can but hope!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - it means a lot and I love reading them!