Friday, April 4, 2014

BACK AGAIN!

Been a busy time! Spent a lovely 4 weeks over in Kenya with the hubby and even got a little bit of crafting in.

Joined a group called Journal 52 that is to do with mixed media and the lovely Chelle Stein puts up a prompt each week. So here are the first few - When I grow up, Colour swatch and Art for a cause.

Back home today and caught up with two more - Stars and My favourite time of day. Having lots of inky, painty fun!

Also have done March and Aprils calendar pages.

 

With April was just having fun playing with backgrounds!

Did do some crochet when out in Kenya and tried some different motifs.

Even invented a new crochet flower and did a pattern but can't find pic right now!!

Just went on a day course with the very talented Michelle Webb and it was a family affair with Donna and her husband Bryan and my Aunt Suzie - she will hate me for calling her that!! I don't think I did justice to Michelle but had lots of fun trying. My first canvas!!

Finally, trying out a new aran design for a cushion cover with some wool I spun. Amazingly it is knitting up really well but don't know if I will be able to use the pattern as need to get a cottage licence to use it!

So that's that!! Tomorrow crafting with my sister and hope to get both May and June's calendar pages done but we will see how it goes. Have a good weekend x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - it means a lot and I love reading them!