Wednesday, September 21, 2011

UPDATE!


Been a long time and in so many ways lots has happened but feels like no further forward in other ways! Really struggling to settle to doing any painting or crafts as keep thinking about packing up, what to pack, when to pack, where is it all going!! However, my lovely friend Dee comes once a week and keeps me on the painting track even when I don't really feel like it. Here is what we have been doing recently. Been getting frustrated as just want to paint landscapes in quite a free style but struggling with all those greens and those large hillsides!

Trying out some trees - supposed to be olive and palm!

Tried this valley in Lake district before but not successfully. A bit happier with this one though not really getting the depth.

Been getting into christmas already - you know I love all things christmassy! Here is a tree decoration I made and a heart garland. Okay, so it may be twee but I love it!!

Garland all tangled!


Garland stretched out a bit.
Tree decoration

1 comment:

  1. Love the christmas decs you have been making - we really like them (hint hint) Luv you loads from Little blister xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - it means a lot and I love reading them!